Sunday, September 17, 2006

When Something Seems Tending to Zero

Today is quite special to me, a girl ask me to buy something with her since she was afraid that she would be cheated if she buy the expensive stuff herself in MK. “Okay, but I did not help at all actually… Just help to check more on the product and maintenance guarantee…”
At 4 pm, of course, she was late as I expected though she said she left home ON TIME. She said that she actually had two reasons to date me out, one is about shopping, one is about her relationship with boyfriend. How come she thought that I could help her?
After checking the prices in different shops and decided which shop to go. We were nearly cheated. Anyway, we paid the reasonable price lastly. Then we found somewhere to have a drink. And start discuss on the next topic.
Case Summary is here: A girl in relationship with a boy one year elder than her start feeling that her PASSION was being weakened day by day. An example is that even the boy worked in foreign place for a long time, she did not miss him much and live as happy as usual. Beside, she found that his weaknesses became significant and there were something that she expected he can reach her expectation. One more point is that, if she wanna have another chance to get a new boyfriend for her future marriage, she does not have much time since dating may take her about 3 to 4 years. For she to conclude, she need to consider if she should break up and give up this relationship and start seeking another boy…
In this situation, frankly, I don’t know which direction is the RIGHT one. I did pray to God and please let me understand her theory. I think I could understand, thanks God. What I raise is that, it seems that they are in a core progress in a relationship which is going to marriage. I can see that they planned to have a future together. I can see that she knew she is taking a risk to find another one. I also can see that they do love each other…
For me to conclude, it is some kinds of silly to give up a 4 years relationship. Actually, nothing has happened. Just seems something seems tending lesser and lesser. No the third party, no argument… I suggested them to try something new to have some break through. It seems stupid, it is true… And please wait until the boy comes back, just few months more.
Please… honestly, I do not help much, but I am sure that I do not want to see my friends break up.

No comments: